Coach Training Opportunities
Offered in Collaboration with Transition Dynamics
We offer training programs for
Coaches, Therapists, Counselors
Who Support Clients in Transition
The Seasons of Change
The Seasons of Change is a rich, multi-faceted nature-based metaphor that provides you and your clients with a natural way to approach life changes. Nature has developed a wide range of responses to the ever-changing seasons that provide a rich foundation of knowledge, inspiration, hope, and direction to those in transition.
With this information, transitions that are full of unknowns becomes a bit more understandable.
Supporting your clients in where they are is a profound experience that deepens their trust in themselves, in you and in the transition journey. It's likely no one else is honoring them for what they feel deep within. By using this model in your work, you give your clients hope--helping them envision where they've been, where they are, and where they are going.
- Start with Level One Training (9 CCEUs) for a deep exploration of the Seasons of Change metaphor
- Then decide when or whether to deepen your knowledge and expand your Seasons of Change tools with Level Two Training (12 CCEUs).
Purpose Clarity Training
The Purpose Clarity is a four-part coaching program, created by Carol McClelland, PhD, that gives you a step-by-step framework for working with clients to help them convert their passions and interests into a clear purpose and direction.
The Purpose Clarity Program is a versatile program that helps you work with a wide variety of people who are:
- Searching for their purpose in life
- Looking for a new direction
- Reevaluating their priorities
- Craving more meaning in their life
- Become a certified Purpose Clarity Coach (13 CCEUs).
*NEW* Short Training Courses
We've just added several new courses to our training calendar!
- Unlocking Transition Anniversaries for Growth and Healing (2 CCEUs)
- Awakening Your Client's Heart Magnet (2 CCEUs)
There are no prerequisites for these courses. You will find them valuable whether you are just learning about our trainings or you've take all of our full training programs.